GV Malta English Centre
They have a truly international atmosphere with modern facilities, interactive whiteboards in all classrooms, fully qualified teachers and a roof garden.
GV Malta is particularly known for its individual approach, and also their caring staffing and warm atmosphere. They make sure all their students' expectations are met. These are the main reason why they keep having returning students years after year.
Indeed, having a capacity of 100 students on average, it enables GV Malta to offer a more personalized service. They do not consider their student as just "number" but they get to know them by name.
GV Malta dedicated to quality
GV Malta is extremely client-focused. Indeed, the school is recommended by 97% of its students.
Being a human-size school allow them to dedicate individual attention to their students, and they can make sure to meet their expectations.
The school is certified by both local and international quality associations. Indeed, they have the FELTOM & also ELT Council accreditations.
All these accreditations are a guarantee of quality.
GV Malta's Teachers
GV Malta's team is composed of enthusiastic teachers who take great interest and pleasure in ensuring that their students' stay become memorable.
All GV's teachers are highly-qualified and experienced as teaching English as a foreign language. The school believes in Continuous Professional Development in all areas of academic teaching and methodology.
Why choose GV Malta?
- Located in St. Pauls Bay, a great neighborhood, just 150m away from the sea
- Owns several accreditations
- Prefers quality over quantity. With an average of 100 students, they provide individual attention to their students.
- Mordern school equipped with the latest technology
- Great staff & teachers.
- GV Malta offers a wide range of leisure activities
- Muliticultural environment with over 40 nationalities
GV Malta's mission
Their mission is to provide high quality English Language Course using the latest technology.
- Air conditioning
- Microwaves oven
- Reception Desk
- Sea front
Media and technology
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
- Student lounge
Food and Drink
- Vending machine
Here are the current promotions. Some of the offers are exclusive. The reservation form will be updated with the discounted prices, you don't need a promo code.
Welcome back from 27 July 2020! Special Offers:
- Low season rates on all courses from 27 July – end August 2020
- Low season rates on GV Malta residential apartments from 25 July – end of 2020
- FREE upgrade to GE30 lessons per week when booking GE20 lessons per week from 31 August - end of 2020
Course starts every Monday and is for all language levels.
General English in Saint Paul's bay
English 18 - 99 years old
Interactive whiteboards are used throughout this course, bringing the fun back into learning. Specially designed digital i-Pack course material suitable for interactive whiteboards are prepared for this course, planned around relevant topics, exercises, images and instantly downloadable ‘real life’ video clips.
- Welcome pack
- Student Handbook
- Student Map
- Student Card
- GV Malta Branded Gift
- First day orientation with welcome drink
- Welcome afternoon / evening
- Use of interactive whiteboards
- Use of self-study area
- Access to internet café
- Free WIFI
- Daily Homework
- Monthly Test where applicable
- Exam practice test where applicable
- Certificate of Course Completion
Timetable 09:00 –10:30 (break) 11:00 – 12:30
Select type of lesson:
Business English Mini Group
English 21 - 99 years old
Students just beginning or aspiring to a career in business will also benefit from these courses.
- Marketing and Management
- Social Skills in Business
- Telephone Communication
- Emails, Reports and Letter Writing
- International Banking and Finance
- Business Ethics
- Writing & checking CVs
- Preparing for an interview
- Leadership & Decision-Making
- Management Planning and Strategy
- Meetings – Controlling and participating
- Language of Meetings
- Negotiations – role play
- Presentation skills – Speakers opening remarks & stage presence & content and design
- Human Resources/People Management Administration
Maximum number of students per class: 6
Select type of lesson:
Usually the check-in is one or two days before the start of the course, and check out on the day of graduation. You can change the dates in the form.
I do not need accommodation
Host Family in Saint Paul's Bay
Homestay 18 - 99 years old
All our host families are individually picked to represent the high level of standards which GV Malta strives to achieve. Families are also conveniently located in the area within a maximum 30 minute walking distance of the school.
Select type of room and meal
GV Sea View Apartments - Portobello
Shared Apartment 18 - 99 years old
150 Triq San Luqa SPB 3476 San Pawl il-Baħar, Malta
Shops, bus stops, food stores, banks, cafés, restaurants, Bugibba Square and the school are all conveniently located within walking distance. One can enjoy an evening walk or an early morning jog along the promenade.
A complimentary welcome pack is offered upon arrival.
8 minutes walking distance.
- When booking accommodation at Portobello Sea View Apartments, arrival & departure airport transfers must be booked through the school, unless a rental car is booked from the airport
- Late check-in fee of €20 to be paid in cash at check-in. Late check in times are between 21:00 & 07:00.
- Prices are in Euro per week and include taxes.
- Welcome pack included upon arrival
- Additional folding bed for 5th person available free of charge
- Free WIFI available
- Air-conditioning available at an extra charge using a card system. These cards may be purchased at check-in upon arrival or from the school.
- Portobello Apartments remain in operation all year round. Bookings also accepted during the school’s winter shutdown
- Please note the prices listed in this rate card are subject to change
Select type of room and meal
Options / Services
You can add these options during the booking process.