The English Studio Dublin
The English Studio Dublin is a school where it is good to live. The school has created a warm, friendly and above all very family atmosphere. A language stay in this school in Dublin, Ireland, also means integrating into a large and beautiful family to perfect your level of English to the maximum. But what does this unusual language centre offer?
Presentation of the school The English Studio Dublin
The English Studio brings together two schools located in the two most interesting and visited cities in the world: London and Dublin.
The London school was established in 1997 and, building on its success, the second school in Dublin was established in 2016.
The English Studio Dublin is accessible from 16 years old, at all levels and for all profiles. The school has so far welcomed more than 77 different nationalities of students.
The academy offers a variety of programmes depending on the expectations and choices of the students:
- General English courses.
- Intensive English Courses
- IELTS test preparation course.
- Specific courses over 25 weeks with a weekly rhythm of 15 hours of classes for: General English, IELTS preparation or Business English with Cambridge BEC certificate. This allows students to work in parallel with a part-time job.
- One-to-one and personalised English lessons.
- Two courses for future teachers of English language: one with TESOL certification over 4 weeks, and the other part-time to obtain the Trinity TESOL certificate.
After booking the trip, the student receives a test by email to test his or her English language skills. This allows the student to be placed in advance in a class adapted to their level.
The mission of The English Studio Dublin school
Whatever the profile of its students: juniors, students, adults or future teachers of English... The English Studio Dublin is committed to integrating its students into courses that suit their needs and abilities.
The school sets up regular tests and homework and makes a point of encouraging each student to achieve his or her goals.
The English Studio Dublin fully supports its students in their daily activities in the city of Berlin:
- information about the city,
- opening a bank account,
- looking for a treating physician,
- looking for a place to live,
- looking for a job,
- visa advice, etc.
For accommodation, the school offers two options: a student residence or accommodation with a host family.
The school is convinced that learning and mastering English opens a multitude of doors and opportunities worldwide. In this sense, the school actively participates in the learning of the English language in all its aspects and for all its students.
The school's teachers and accreditations
The English Studio Dublin has multiple accreditations and approvals that make it a quality, reputable and recommended school: British Council, English UK, ACELS, Trinity College London and Marketing English in Irland.
All the teachers are committed and endowed with the essential qualities that make for good teaching: patience, intelligence, efficiency and a passion for teaching.
Teachers are constantly striving to improve their courses so that they are always creative and truly motivating.
The teaching programme that the school has put in place allows students to improve their level of English as much as possible. Innovative tools such as interactive whiteboards ensure a fully satisfying experience during their language stay in Dublin.
Why choose The English Studio Dublin?
Although The English Studio Dublin school is particularly known for its friendly atmosphere and family atmosphere, it also has many additional advantages:
- Free clubs to complement the learning given in the classroom: pronunciation workshops, job interview simulation workshops and workshops to help you write English CVs.
- 9 out of 10 students who have joined the school recommend selecting The English Studio Dublin for an English language stay.
- The English Studio LIVE programme: a student is nominated each month according to his/her convincing progress in English and his/her motivation, in order to benefit from an original gift: a concert ticket, a sporting event or a theatre show.
- The school is up to 60% cheaper than other schools to learn English, while maintaining a demanding level of quality.
- A variety of extra-curricular activity programs are offered every week. These are selected on the basis of their minimal or even free prices, in order to be able to satisfy the tightest student budgets.
- A free and friendly distribution of cakes in the classroom every Friday.
Presentation of Dublin and the school district
The English Studio Dublin is located in the heart of Ireland's iconic capital city, Dublin. The language centre is adjacent to historic sites such as :
- Dublin Castle
- The Temple Bar district and its cobbled streets
- Trinity College
- Christ Church Cathedral, etc.
Dublin City has a fabulous medieval heritage that blends perfectly with the new shopping malls, pubs, cafes and designer and unusual restaurants.
- Air conditioning
- Reception Desk
Media and technology
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
- Student lounge
Food and Drink
- Vending machine
Course starts every Monday and is for all language levels.
General English Adult Dublin
English 16 - 99 years old
Select type of lesson:
IELTS Exam Preparation Dublin
English 16 - 99 years old
Select type of lesson:
Usually the check-in is one or two days before the start of the course, and check out on the day of graduation. You can change the dates in the form.
I do not need accommodation
Homestay 16 - 99 years old
Rooms are single, double or twin rooms shared with another student of the same gender. Your room is equipped with a bed, wardrobe, linen and a wastebasket. Your hosts will make sure you are comfortable and have everything you need.
Select type of room and meal
Options / Services
You can add these options during the booking process.