LSI London Central
19-21 Ridgmount St, Fitzrovia WC1E 7AH London United Kingdom
Language Studies International London trains thousands of students of different nationalities in the English language with great success. LSI is located in London, in the popular West-End district of England. The school offers a multitude of courses to learn or improve your English thanks to efficient teachers and state-of-the-art school equipment.
Presentation of the school and the LSI group
- General and intensive courses: taught in groups of a maximum of 15 students.
- Premium courses: in private lessons or in small groups of less than 5 students. They are designed to acquire specific skills in a targeted area.
- Academic courses: academic English, Cambridge 20 or 30 exam preparation, TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, Pathways...
- Preparation for university entrance
- Professional English courses for a specific course: Business English, English for Law or Medical English.
- A special program for people over 40: English lessons in a mixed age group, but targeted social activities adapted to the public over 40.
- Programmes combining study and work: after completing intensive English courses, students can join a company in London during a paid or unpaid internship depending on their project.
- Evening classes: accessible for people who cannot attend classes in the morning for personal or professional reasons. Students can also select a professional English course or exam preparation English courses in the evening.
The general English course hours are Monday to Friday, from 9am to 12:50pm and from 1:45pm to 3:30pm. However, the academic pace is adjusted according to the selected programme.
The mission of Language Studies International London
LSI London's main mission is to ensure excellence in English language learning.
The school guarantees a fast and good level of oral expression in English by constantly promoting the practice of oral communication.
An aptitude test and an oral interview are thus carried out from the first day of school entry to assess the level of each student, in order to place them in the class corresponding to their level.
The English language is taught in an interactive and dynamic way, because the school considers that active communication and oral expression are the best ways to learn and fully master English.
Teachers and multiple accreditations from the LSI school
The teachers at Language Studies International London are warm, attentive and concerned about the well-being of students.
All of LSI's faculty have strong pedagogical skills and are carefully selected to provide and deliver quality courses to LSI students in London.
The LSI school respects high standards and norms that allow it to be accredited by more than 23 organizations in 7 renowned countries.
LSI is also part of the organizations that conduct educational research and support its ongoing development.
Why choose Language Studies International London?
Various criteria make Language Studies International London an exceptional school to improve its English skills or acquire new English language skills, including:
- Its melting pot of different nationalities: to make interesting encounters with students from all over the world.
- Small groups of students per class: in order to benefit from individual and personalised advice to achieve rapid progress in oral and written communication.
- Its fully equipped LSI London language centre: it has modern teaching equipment and comfortable places to relax. Computers are used during lessons or self-learning with grammar, vocabulary and intonation software.
- The certificate at the end of the stay: a real proof of the language skills assimilated by the student, detailing the programme or courses followed and the level of language attained.
- Its program of multiple outings and cultural activities outside the academy.
Presentation of London and the school's district
LSI London is located in the centre of the city, in a star district of the West End. The shops on Oxford Street, Soho district and the British Museum are within walking distance.
The activities and programmes of the LSI London Centre
The LSI Language Centre organizes different outing programs each week:
- Pub outings, movies, bowling, karaoke....
- Day or weekend trips to Edinburgh with a visit to Loch Ness, Cambridge, Oxford...
- Wine tasting evenings, traditional British snacks....
- Shows, boat trips, visits to museums and galleries, etc
Course starts every Monday and is for all language levels.
General & Intensive English Courses
English 16 - 99 years old
During the lessons you rapidly improve your communication skills in a variety of everyday situations. In 2 lessons each day you will cover the following areas: grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation. In a further 2 lessons you concentrate on: speaking, listening, reading, writing. You use a text book in conjunction with a wide variety of materials and exercises including roleplays, authentic materials, newspapers and magazines.
Select type of lesson:
Usually the check-in is one or two days before the start of the course, and check out on the day of graduation. You can change the dates in the form.
I do not need accommodation
The Curve residence - Zone 1 London
School residence 18 - 99 years old
14 Fieldgate St E1 1ES London United Kingdom
En-suite, studio and extra large studios can accommodate the best uni experience.
London Hampstead by public transport – nearest station: Aldgate East (zone 1).
Rooms: Single and double studios
Private Bathroom: Yes, shower room
Facilities: Free internet, fully equipped kitchens, sauna, games room, free gym on-site
Other: Bed linen provided, towels not provided, weekly cleaning for short term stays
(less than 168 days), kitchen pack provided for studios.
Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 weeks before the arrival date.
Select type of room and meal
Video presentation of the school
- Reception Desk
Media and technology
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
- Student lounge
Food and Drink
- Vending machine
School alumni reviews
LSI London Central (language school) has been reviewed by previous students on Google. Max five of the available reviews are included below.
I have finished my two week’s courses To be honest，in general，it’s a memorable and meaningful experience. There teachers and students are nice and friendly.I can guarantee that i will not feel lonely. If you want to immerse yourself in an English learning environment，you need to follow your heart. Come on！you can find yourself unlimited potential.you can make friends with different countries so that your English skills will be improved. On the weekday，you can travel around some places that make you impressed.
It’s a really nice school. Most of the teachers are great, especially Mushood. It’s a good school to improve your English and they’ve got specific courses for some exams like IELTS, Cambridge exams, TOEFL... Sometimes organization is not quite good but if you talk to Mark (the director), they’ll give you a solution for your problem.