The Institute of English Language Studies (IELS)was founded 30 years ago. The school is also part of LAL Language Centres, a prestigious international group of language schools. IELS strives to offer a new type of English learning experience in Malta.
Having a worldwide market presence, the school offers 20+ various types of English Language Course and employs around 150 qualified teachers.
With their 30 years of experience in teaching English as a foreign language and as Malta's leading English language school, they know that travelling abroad to learn English is an important life experience for its students.
They are entirely committed into making it a great one. IELS welcome studends from over 40 differents countries and operates a top-notch, high-tech school in Sliema all year round. They also operate a Young Learners School in Gzira and also a boutique school and a residence in Gozo.
The school design itself the courses to make sure they meet their students' needs. IELS's team is composed of enthusiastic and motivated teachers who are passionnate about their mission: delivering high quality courses.
Teachers are carefully chosed and hold recognised certification in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language).
IELS is accredited by the Ministry of Education and is also founding member of one of the most recognised language school accreditation: FELTOM. IELS is also a member of ALTO.
Why Choose IELS?
- The school has 30+ years of academic experience
- They offer many different courses to make sure they can answer to all type of requests
- By having small class, the teachers can give individual attention to the students.
- The teachers are highly qualified with proven & solid experience of teaching English as a foreign language.
- IELS is located in a prime location and has modern facilities.
- Dynamic, customer oriented and professional team
- Multicultural environment with over 40+ nationalities
- Wide range of activities, sightseeing tours and fun-filled events
- 24-hour student support service
IELS's mission is to provide high quality English courses as a foreign language (EFL) to non-native speakers, professionals or international students.
“Our Mission is to provide the perfect environment for our students to learn and practise English while enjoying the climate, traditions and culture of our country. Serious study and great fun, in other words.”
- Air conditioning
- Reception Desk
- Sea front
Media and technology
- Computer with internet available
- Interactive whiteboard
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
Food and Drink
- Vending machine
Course starts every Monday and is for all language levels.
No courses available, contact us on the chat.
Usually the check-in is one or two days before the start of the course, and check out on the day of graduation. You can change the dates in the form.
I do not need accommodation
No accommodations available, contact us on the chat.