EC Brisbane is an Australian language school accessible to all students who wish to study in a warm and welcoming place. Between modern city life, beaches and riverbanks, Brisbane is an ideal city to study English. The language centre is part of the EC group of schools, present worldwide in the field of language teaching for more than 30 years.
About EC Brisbane School
The EC school is located in the heart of Australia's great modern city, Brisbane.
EC Brisbane offers a variety of programs to meet the goals of every student:
- English for Academic Purposes courses with a 30 lessons/week pace. This EAP program allows its students to learn English in an intensive form, in order to guarantee access to an Australian university.
With this course, students will be exempted from taking the IELTS exam and will be able to go directly to a university as soon as the language level required by that university is reached. The EC school has established partnerships with 32 universities including the most reputable such as: Cook University, La Trobe University, University of Southern Queensland, TAFE New South Wales, Le Cordon Bleu, International College of Management Skills...
- An intensive language semester abroad at a rate of 30 lessons/week for 24, 36, 48 weeks or more with three different course levels. The Academic Semester Abroad program starts every six weeks and can therefore be reached at any time of the year. At the end of the semester, a certificate is issued attesting to the level acquired in the English language.
- General English courses are available in 3 formats. With a rhythm of 20 lessons per week in the Standard Programme, 24 lessons in the Standard Plus Programme and 28 lessons in the Intensive Programme.
- English for Professional Purposes programme at a rate of 30 lessons per week. These courses focus on communication in order to deal with any professional situation, to interact fluently with colleagues and to use the English language for very specific purposes.
- Preparation for the IELTS exam at a rate of 20 lessons per week. This is the best way to prepare for the IELTS exam. The teachers determine the specific points that each student must work on in order to achieve the IELTS exam.
Other language programmes are available such as English evening classes, English in the City courses, etc.
Private tutoring can also be selected in addition to the regular programs.
- Reception Desk
Media and technology
- Computer with internet available
- Interactive whiteboard
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
- Student lounge
Food and Drink
- Vending machine
Course starts every Monday and is for all language levels.
No courses available, contact us on the chat.
Usually the check-in is one or two days before the start of the course, and check out on the day of graduation. You can change the dates in the form.
I do not need accommodation
No accommodations available, contact us on the chat.
Options / Services
No options available.