EC English school Dublin
The EC Dublin School founded in 2017 is located on the banks of Dublin's Grand Canal. It is part of the EC (English Language Centers) group of 29 schools in 8 countries.
EC Dublin: A new modern language school
Located near the city center in a building with state-of-the-art facilities and the latest technologies, you will enjoy all the comforts of EC Dublin. The 9 classrooms in the center are equipped with digital boards. The school can accommodate 135 students. Skilled and responsive teachers motivate and guide students throughout the learning process.
The rest areas where students meet during breaks have computers and Wi-Fi. In the library and in the computer resource center, you can study alone.
EC Dublin Students
EC Dublin students come from all over the world (Italy, Brazil, South Korea, Spain), you will be exposed to different cultures, expand your vision of the world and create lasting friendships while practicing and improving your skills with people with views. similar, right here in Dublin.
Why choose EC Dublin?
- Located in Dublin area 6, 10 minutes by tram or 20 minutes walk from the city center
- EC Dublin is certified by several organizations (Alto).
- Go back in time for activities while visiting the medieval district or Dublin Castle, or dine in Dublin's oldest pub, the Brazen Head.
- EC has its own application that keeps you informed about events and activities.
- In addition to regular classes, you will have access to free workshops during your free time. Indeed, EC Dublin offers daily workshops such as "the career workshop" where you learn how to write a suitable resume a workshop on pronunciation and many other types of workshops.
- Even though the average age of their students is between 18 and 25, the older ones are more than welcome. They will be able to access 30+ programs.
- A modern school with the latest technology tools.
- A highly qualified and friendly staff.
- Access to a multicultural environment with more than 40 nationalities.
- Air conditioning
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Reception Desk
Media and technology
- Interactive whiteboard
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
- Student lounge
Food and Drink
- Vending machine
Course starts every Monday and is for all language levels.
General English Dublin
English 16 - 99 years old
The Intensive English course (30 lessons per week) includes the General English course above and allows you to personalise your course by taking 10 extra lessons per week from a wide selection of options.
Minimum age: 16 years old
Maximum number of students per class: 15 (12 on average)
School days: Monday to Friday
Levels: beginner to advanced
Select type of lesson:
Usually the check-in is one or two days before the start of the course, and check out on the day of graduation. You can change the dates in the form.
I do not need accommodation
Homestay 16 - 99 years old
A host family in Dublin can be an adult couple with or without children or a single adult. It is the "family atmosphere" that is the most important factor. There can be up to three other students in the family, but they will speak a different mother tongue from yours.
Distance to school: 15 to 45 minutes by public transport.
Arrival day: Saturday or Sunday
Departure day: Saturday
Select type of room and meal
LIV Student Dublin - 30 min on foot or 20 min by transport from the school
School residence 18 - 99 years old
27-31 Church St, Northside D07 RR82 Dublin Irlande
- Accommodation reviews
- 15 minutes walk to the city centre
- Bedroom and common room of each apartment are cleaned once weekly. Outside of this time we encourage the students to keep on top of general cleaning. Mop and hoover are available from reception
- Utility bills are included
- 6 dryers and 6 washing machines. €3 per wash and €3 per dry. Token system, available for purchase at reception
- Study room
- There is no extra charge for using Fitness centre
- Cinema, laundry room, bicycle room and gym
- Reception open 24 hours a day
- free wifi
Journey to school
Arrival day: Saturday or Sunday Check in: 3pm onwards
Departure day: Saturday Check out: before 10am
Select type of room and meal