Delfin English School London
46-47 Bloomsbury Square WC1A 2RA London United Kingdom
At Delfin English School London we offer an English language learning experience which is both fun and educational. We want our students to feel part of something special, something different. At Delfin, you will experience more than just learning a foreign language; you will be part of our global family of ‘Delfiners’!
Our fantastic range of sports and social programmes offer you the chance to get a taste for all of the great things London has to offer, and provides you with lots of opportunities to speak English outside of the classroom. We firmly believe that our students learn English faster when they are having fun!
Every one of our qualified teachers have the passion and experience required to ensure that you achieve all of your English learning objectives. We carefully handpick teachers who understand your goals and will work hard to build a close relationship with you. On top of this, we have a great support team in the school, who are there to make sure your stay is as educational and as enjoyable as possible.
Delfin English School is accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English in the UK.
- 13 bright and spacious classrooms
- General, Intensive
- Examination and Business programmes
- Discounted long-stay programmes
- Maximum class size of 15, average of 12 minimum age of 16
- Computer room
- Student lounge and study area
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- Daily social programme, year-round
Why Delfin School London?
- Quality English courses and dynamic teachers
- Excellent value for money
- Great social and sports activities
- Amazing service - we ensure you get the most out of your time with us
- We are so confident in the quality of our English courses that we will give you your money back if you're not happy!
- Delfin is committed to acting honourably, and wants to have a positive effect on the world
Course starts every Monday and is for all language levels.
General English Courses London
English 16 - 99 years old
- 6 hours of classes per day
- 30 hours per week
- Study sessions in the morning and afternoon
- Each 3-hour session includes a 15-minute break
- Levels Available - Elementary to Advanced
- Maximum Class Size - 15
- Minimum Age - 16
- Start any Monday (except for Bank Holidays and during the Christmas break
Select type of lesson:
Usually the check-in is two days before the start of the course, and check out on the day of graduation. You can change the dates in your account.
I do not need accommodation
Host Families in 1-2
Homestay 16 - 99 years old
Located in zones 1-2, homestay can offer you a huge number of options, including single or shared rooms, half or full board and en suite or shared bathroom.
Special diet supplement (Vegan, Gluten free, Halal) : £25 per week
Supplement for a private bathroom: £ 25 per week
Select type of room and meal
- Reception Desk
Media and technology
- Computer with internet available
- Interactive whiteboard
- Free Wifi
- Student lounge
Food and Drink
- Vending machine
Delfin English School London has been reviewed by previous students on Google. Max five of the available reviews are included below.
This school was recommended to me by a friend, and I am very happy! I have been there for a month and I highly recommend Delfin School, the teachers, the activities are it's great. the prices are the cheapest, and they were really very accommodating with me when I needed it! do not hesitate!